Multiple kicks without reason

Discussion about DICE's new Battlefield title, Battlefield 4.

Multiple kicks without reason

Postby Lethal_Click » October 9th, 2016, 8:14 pm

Good Evening,

Tonight I have been kicked numerous times without reason in the 48 man TDM server. I can understand that you don't like me, I don't feel it's justified the amount of hate I receive. I don't break any rules or troll chat in the server. Tonight I was playing medic running around with an aek and ace23. If you hate a certain tactic like the ucav or mortar why not change the rules to accommodate that? Some people are excellent with certain weapons and do way better than myself consistently.

Thanks,

Lethal_Click
Lethal_Click

Re: Multiple kicks without reason

Postby ChopperAu » October 9th, 2016, 9:04 pm

Well maybe if you 333 clan stopped behaving like trolls, disrupting the server and using shit tactics like using ucavs continually mortaring. maybe that could be the reason why! Its not rocket science is it. Don't behave like trolls and disrupting our server.
ChopperAu
[-SoC-] Member
[-SoC-] Member

Postby DarchAngel » October 9th, 2016, 9:10 pm

Your are trolling our server. We are finding it annoying to play with you. We've tried splitting you, kicking you, warning you. I rarely ever complain about players, sure there is Weind and Slow and a few more, but lately And in fact, I went so far as to create a "no 333" Teamspeak avatar.
DarchAngel
[-SoC-] Member
[-SoC-] Member

Postby dethday69 » October 9th, 2016, 9:41 pm

I for one have seen a lot since i've started in BF3 but as for your 333 clan members i have never seen a bigger group of trolls who do nothing but piss our players off to the point not even members want to play in the server when you guys are on. I may call some shit i see bullshit but when it comes to all of you i don't even want to play the game because people such as yourselves are nothing but COD trolls that have converted to BF4.
dethday69
[-SoC-] Member
[-SoC-] Member

Postby Weind » October 9th, 2016, 10:11 pm

DarchAngel wrote:Your are trolling our server. We are finding it annoying to play with you. We've tried splitting you, kicking you, warning you. I rarely ever complain about players, sure there is Weind and Slow and a few more, but lately And in fact, I went so far as to create a "no 333" Teamspeak avatar.

I do not understand why i am in this? :? :?:
Weind
[-SoC-] Member
[-SoC-] Member

Postby ChopperAu » October 9th, 2016, 10:40 pm

Weind what do you NOT understand?
ChopperAu
[-SoC-] Member
[-SoC-] Member

Postby Lethal_Click » October 10th, 2016, 4:43 pm

I know that there are several of you that don't like me. Chopper can you please explain how I troll and disrupt the server outside of using a ucav or mortar? I never flame the chat and I usually don't say much other than gg. I have seen you ghosting in spectator mode a few times while repeatedly telling viral in chat that he sucks and can't aim etc. I have never treated a player like that.

I do use the ucav and mortar, but I mostly play medic. I would agree with you that it is a cheap weapon. However there are a lot of weapons that people complain about being cheap for example shotguns, thermal sites, claymores, aek, g18 and dmr's. They all are able to be countered with different types of strategies.

I was under the impression that I was not doing anything against the rules of the server. So I treated the complaints of the mortar and ucav use like someone complaining about the use of a certain gun, I just kept playing.
Lethal_Click

Postby ChopperAu » October 10th, 2016, 6:04 pm

Dude, your clan are a pack of trolls. No one has any time for your scrub tactics. I leave the server when you assholes join because all you do is troll our server and disrupt the game play for every one else trying to have a clean game with fun.

Explain how the ucav can be countred? I think NOT. It is purely used by carnage as point of trolling.
ChopperAu
[-SoC-] Member
[-SoC-] Member

Postby Lethal_Click » October 11th, 2016, 5:33 pm

It's used to get kills not troll just like hanging back and sniping. You can counter it a number of ways. You can flank kill and force spawn flips. Sniper rifle, suav or mortar will take them out. Also not being on the edge of the map, it's difficult to get the ucav down quickly after launch. You can't hit someone that's close with it.
Lethal_Click

Postby iamSneaky » October 11th, 2016, 10:40 pm

You have heard all this before Lethal, pretty much since you guys started playing on our server.
Not only from SoC members but from other players in the server (from 'at least' 3 players each time you guys play).
So I really don't understand why you are arguing the fact.

Yes, we have two rules but there are other things we look out for and act on if necessary and
in the case of 333, you guys constantly disrupt the server and completely change the game play enjoyment for
80% of the players in the server.
We wouldn't mind if you did what you do 'occasionally' but it is constant!
You get in a squad, equip auto shotties, mortar and UCAV, then bombard the entire map.
This in turn encourages others to do the same and turns the entire server into a shit fest that is just
plain un-enjoyable to play on for anyone but yourselves.
I have actually seen many players leave the server because of it, even some of our clan members.

I have mentioned this to you guys several times, of which you ignored, as well as ignoring other admins.
You guys simply don't listen.
I got to the point where I was splitting you guys up (I even told you I was going to do this) but as soon as you
get a chance, you move back and just continue the same shit.
Quite frankly, I am sick of having to do this, I just want to play, not have to monitor you guys

The bottom line is, you guys know what you do pisses people off and disrupts the server so
it is a form of trolling. If people verbally abuse you in game, spectate or anything else,
it is in response to your trolling and you complaining about it is just ridiculous.

You used the excuse on me once that SoC do the same thing, that is absolute BS.
We do squad up, yes and occasionally we may stuff around and be a 'BOW Squad' or a SUAV Squad'
but we only do it for one map ...... NOT CONSTANTLY like you guys.

If you guys want to play on our server, that's fine. If you want to continue doing the 'shottie, mortar, UCAV'
shit, that's fine BUT NOT all on the same team.
Split yourselves up, half on one team, the other half on the other team.
This will not cause so much disruption.

It has got to the point where SoC members have asked to have a vote to completely Ban you guys from
the server. If you don't take note of what I have said here and do as mentioned above,
this vote just might happen and you may need to find somewhere else to play.

What happens from here is entirely up to you guys, I hope you act on what has been said here.
No point discussing this any further.

'THREAD CLOSED'

PANTS MATE .... PANTS!
iamSneaky
[-SoC-] Clan Leader
[-SoC-] Clan Leader

Return to Battlefield 4